What are Sexually Explicit and Non-Sexually Explicit Snapshots?
Sexually Explicit Snapshots:
Any photo of a Host or Hosts containing images focused on genitalia, touching or stroking of the genitalia, or showing a sex act, etc are considered sexually explicit. This section stays the same as your old Photo Gallery. However, only paying members will be able to see these photos.
Non-Sexually Explicit Snapshots:
Any photo that does not contain the sexually explicit behavior described in the rules below can be considered non-sexually explicit. From now on, Free Members and Anonymous Users will be able to view only these photos. Therefore, you will need to have at least one non-sexually explicit Snapshot in your Gallery.
Deleting main snapshots:
You cannot delete your Main Snapshot (both sexually and non-sexually explicit). Once you have additional approved images in your Gallery, you will be able to replace your Main Snapshots.
Your non-sexually explicit photos should follow these guidelines:
- Images can include nude full body shots as long as the images are NOT focused on genitalia.
- NO sexually suggestive touching of the body is allowed (including couples and groups), unless it is hugging or kissing AND the individuals in the photo are fully clothed.
- NO touching, stroking, etc of the genitalia is permitted (including couples and groups).
- Sex toys of any kind are NOT permitted.
- Nude images of just the lower half of the body are NOT permitted.
- Focus on the genitalia is permitted ONLY if covered by non-see through clothing.
- Images should NOT include any simulated or real sex acts of any kind, or any sexually explicit content.